Van Zandt, Emrich & Cary offers exclusively designed property and casualty insurance portfolios to insure auto dealerships. These industry-specific packages were created with our expert knowledge and experience to fit the specialized insurance needs of automotive businesses just like yours. Through our wide network of insurers, we are able to evaluate your company’s needs, then find the right carrier to match your business and budget.
Some types of industry-specific coverage we offer include:
- Business personal property, on and off premises
- Business income and extra expense coverage
- Business equipment
- Fuel tanks and their contents – above and below ground
- Liability if a vehicle you sell causes damage or injury
- Pollution cleanup coverage
- “All risk” physical damage, including but not limited to: storms, flood and water damage, theft, fire, vandalism and collision
- False pretense or “deception” coverage
- Spot delivery coverage
- Impending damage coverage
- Economic loss collision coverage
- Coverage at tent sales, auction sites, trade shows, etc.
- Coverage for consignment vehicles
- Dealer trades covered without prior notification
To find out more about the comprehensive coverage programs we provide specially for auto dealerships, request a quote online or call 502-456-2001.