Van Zandt, Emrich & Cary understands the unique challenges and risks associated with the hospitality industry. Our specialists have years of experience helping restaurants with all of their insurance and risk management needs.
Whether you have a one or 100 locations, or whether your eatery is elegant or home-style, we can customize an insurance solution for you. Some of the food-service establishments we work with include: bars and taverns; buffets and cafeterias; cafés; carry-out; coffee shops; delis and sandwich shops; diners and luncheonettes; drive-ins and fast food. From family-style to fine dining, we know how to insure the restaurant business.
Van Zandt, Emrich & Cary has the knowledge and experience to customize coverage for all your locations. We understand what coverage is critical and what you might be able to live without. We also know what add-ons to coverage will make the most sense for you. We can provide each restaurateur with a customized insurance program at the most competitive price.
We know that loss prevention is the most effective way to manage claims, so we educate our clients on ways to be proactive, avoiding the threat of claims in the first place. We also pride ourselves on being trusted advisors to our clients. Our customer service is second to none, so we promise a quick response and the most cost-effective risk management approach.
We have a number of portfolio options specific to restaurants, including business liability protection, property and crime insurance. Options include:
- Building a replacement costs or actual cash values
- Automatic increase in building amount
- Contents at replacement cost or actual cash value
- Contents increase for seasonal fluctuation
- Comprehensive equipment breakdown coverage
- Coverage extension to newly acquired buildings and contents
- Fire department service charge and extinguisher recharge cost
- Debris removal and pollutant cleanup
- Loss of income and extra expense on an actual loss sustained basis for extended periods
- Computer equipment, including media and records
- Earthquake or earthquake sprinkler leakage
- Transportation/transit coverage
- Loss of income and extra expenses from power interruption
- Loss in value of undamaged building portion, demolition or increased construction cost to meet ordinance or law requirement
- Spoilage coverage
- Back up of sewers or drains
- Accounts receivables and valuable papers coverage
- Employee dishonesty
- Forgery and alteration
- Money orders and counterfeit currency
- General and other liability
- Money and securities, inside and outside of premises
Operations and premise liability
- Workers's compensation
- Automobile, hired, and non-owned automobile liability
- Liquor liability
- Employee benefits
- Advertising injury liability
As the endorsed insurance agency for the Kentucky Restaurant Association, we offer a special insurance program exclusive for KRA members. Click on the logo for details.
To find out more about the comprehensive coverage programs we offer to restaurants, request a quote online or call 502-456-2001.